Waterpik Sonic-Fusion is the world’s first flossing toothbrush. Now you can brush and floss at the same time. Waterpik Water Flosser technology is built into the advanced sonic toothbrush to deliver a complete clean in one step. Sonic-Fusion offers 3 cleaning modes: brush, floss, or brush + floss together. The sonic toothbrush cleans the surfaces of your teeth while the water flosser in the center of the brush head cleans between teeth and below the gumline where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. Waterpik Sonic-Fusion is clinically proven to be 2X as effective as traditional brushing and flossing for removing plaque and improving gum health. It is accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) and comes with a three-year warranty.
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Flossing Toothbrush SF-01W010-1, White
- Brush & Floss At the Same Time: Sonic-Fusion combines the power of a sonic toothbrush with the proven effectiveness of a Waterpik Water Flosser.
- Clinically Proven 2X as effective as traditional brushing and flossing for removing plaque and improving gum health.
- One Device: Switch from brushing to flossing with the touch of a button
- 3 Modes: Brush, Floss, Brush & Floss
- Countertop flossing toothbrush with one patented flossing brush head
- Tested and trusted – Accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Includes: 1 patented flossing brush head, 10 pressure settings, a contemporary compact design, 15-ounce covered reservoir with 60+ seconds of water capacity, and a premium toothbrush travel case
- Click here for Sonic-Fusion Replacement Brush Heads
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Water pressure and pulsations clean deep between teeth and below the gumline
- 3 year warranty
- 2 minute timer with 30 second pacer
- Can be used with your favorite mouth wash
- Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean
- Global voltage compatible: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz outlets
- Model #: SF-01W020-1
Great for those with implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers