Arginine Bicarbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavor (Peppermint Oil and Other Natural Flavor), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
Tom’s of Maine Rapid Relief Sensitive Toothpaste uses a powerful combination of arginine and calcium carbonate both derived from natural sources to seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves to help block the pain. Our patented, clinically proven formula provides relief in 60 seconds* and long-lasting protection with continuous use. *This patented formula provides rapid relief when directly applied to the sensitive tooth with fingertip and gently massaged for 1 minute.
- HELPS PREVENT TARTAR BUILDUP: Tom’s of Maine Natural Rapid Relief Sensitive Fluoride-Free Toothpaste protects and relieves sensitive teeth. Our formula provides long-lasting protection and relief in 60 seconds. To achieve rapid relief, apply this sensitive toothpaste directly to the sensitive tooth with your fingertip or toothbrush, then gently massage it for 1 minute.
- NATURALLY-DERIVED INGREDIENTS: Our natural toothpaste is free of artificial preservatives, such as colors, aluminum, parabens, and phthalates. To seal the pathways to sensitive tooth nerves and block the pain, this sensitive toothpaste uses a combination of naturally derived ingredients, arginine and calcium carbonate. Also, this natural toothpaste contains a natural flavor/fragrance of fresh mint, so you can have minty-fresh breath all day.
- NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: Feel good knowing that Tom’s of Maine delivers complete transparency about the source and purpose of every ingredient. Our products are never tested on animals (PETA Certified).
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom’s of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental public transparency, performance, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit.
- GIVING FOR GOODNESS: Tom’s of Maine donates 10% of our profits to charities committed to children’s health, education and the environment. Employees donate 5% of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities. Thank you for supporting Tom’s of Maine.