0 servings per container
Similac Pro-Sensitive is designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity (not for infants or children with galactosemia). Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide,* an immune-nourishing prebiotic found† in breast milk that supports baby’s developing immune system, and the first leading infant formula with no artificial growth hormones‡. Parents reported‡.. Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development. You can trust Similac, the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms§ and the #1 brand fed in hospitals. *Not from human milk. † At significant levels. ‡No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. §Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data.|in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- #1 BRAND FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT*: Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL HMO**. (*Based on Pediatrician Recommendations & IQVIA ProVoice Survey 12 months ending February 2020; **not from human milk)
- FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. Not for infants or children with galactosemia
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones† (†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data)
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up| for this Item