Similac Organic with A2 Milk is gentle nutrition that is USDA-certified organic and made with A2 milk. This easy-to-digest infant formula is made with cow’s milk with A2 protein that is produced by only certain cows. A2 beta casein milk protein is different than A1 beta casein milk protein, which is found in most infant formulas. It is non-GMO† and has no palm olein oil, which has been shown to promote softer stools for your baby, more like breastfed babies. It also has our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to support your baby’s brain and eye development. * Based on combined recommendations of Similac and EleCare. † Ingredients not genetically engineered.‡in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- FIRST AND ONLY: Similac Organic with A2 Milk is the first and only formula that is USDA-certified organic and made with A2 milk
- A2 MILK PROTEIN: A2 beta casein milk protein is produced by only certain cows and is different than A1 beta casein milk protein, found in most infant formulas
- NO PALM OLEIN OIL: Shown to promote softer stools for your baby, more like breastfed infants
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRANDS*: From the maker of the #1 pediatrician recommended brands
- SUPPORTS BRAIN AND EYE DEVELOPMENT: Exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, nutrients found in breast milk
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up‡ for this Item