Similac NeoSure Infant Formula is a nutrient-enriched baby formula that promotes excellent catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas*. Help support her development in the first full year with specialized nutrition from the #1 brand of premature formula** Also available in ready-to-feed bottles. *Compared to infants fed a formula without DHA and ARA in a clinical trial with Similac Special Care and Similac Expert Care NeoSure Infant formulas with iron **Total US Premature infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)†in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone* (*no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catch-up growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby’s first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item