0 servings per container
5 fl oz
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with food allergies, including colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours.* It’s lactose-free and has no palm olein oil, which promotes softer stools, more like a breastfed baby. And it has DHA & ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that support brain and eye development. * Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on file, AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio. † Based on combined recommendations of Similac & EleCare. ‡ Offers may vary.§in select stores, The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises.
- 24-HOUR DIFFERENCE: Our hypoallergenic formula starts reducing excessive crying due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours*
- EASY TO DIGEST: Lactose-free formula has broken down proteins that are easier to digest for babies with food allergies
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician recommended brands†
- MORE VALUE: Sign up for additional benefits and savings on Alimentum by joining Similac StrongMoms Rewards; get up to $400‡ in rewards
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up§ for this Item