PEG-115M, Ceramide NG, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Water.
Customize your shave. Customize for your skin. The revolutionary and unique Schick Hydro 5 Sense Razor features Shock Absorb technology, which auto-adjusts to pressure and provides the perfect amount of contact with your skin. It?s the only razor that?s customized for your skin and how you shave, protecting your skin from irritation; while the Sensitive Comfort gel, with herbal extracts, comforts your skin throughout each shave. Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive has 5 ultra-glide blades, with skin guards, that protects you from irritation. Schick Hydro 5 also comes in other unique formulas: Hydro 5 Hydrate and Hydro 5 Energize, and is available in razor blade refill packs of 4, 8, and 12 counts.
Schick Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive Men’s Razor Blade Refills, 4 Ct:
- Our unique Sensitive gel formula, with herbal extracts, comforts skin.
- The 7 gel pools* are designed to provide instant lubricating protection, featuring a lubricant surface area increase of 80%.
- 5 ultra-glide blades with skin guards protects you from irritation.
- Flip trimmer for hard-to-reach areas – Conveniently switch between shaving larger surfaces with all 5 blades, and precision trimming with single edging blade, all with a simple flip of the thumb.
- Razor blade refills are available in convenient 4ct, 8ct and 12ct packs
*Average vs. Quattro Titanium lube strip.
Which Hydro 5 Sense is Right for You?
|Hydro 5 Sense Hydrate, with coconut oil, hydrates throughout each shave.||Hydro 5 Sense Energize, with menthol, wakes up tired-looking skin.||Hydro 5 Sense Sensitive, with herbal extract, helps comfort sensitive skin.|
|Good for: Normal Skin||Good for: Normal Skin||Good for: Sensitive Skin|
Flip Trimmer for Hard-to-Reach Areas – Conveniently switch between shaving larger surfaces with all 5 blades, and precision trimming with single edging blade, all with a simple flip of the thumb.