Active Ingredients Purposes Menthol 0.1% Cold sore / fever blister treatment Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula officinalis extract, echinacea purpurea extract, gum benzoin tincture, honey, hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) leaf, lysine, melaleuca alternifolia oil, melaleuca cajuputi oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, propolis extract, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3, vitamin E (tocopherol), zinc oxide.
DetailsDoesn’t burnGoes on clearProvides immediate soothing relief. America’s #1 natural choice for the prevention, relief and healing of cold sores. Can be used in conjunction with tablets, tincture or capsules.DirectionsApply directly to cold sores at the first sign of tingling. WARNINGS:Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lip Clear Lysine+ Cold Sore Treatment 0.25 Oz:
- 7g gel
- Inactive ingredients: L-lysine, vitamins A, D and E in a natural base of olive oil, yellow beeswax, goldenseal extract (hydrastis canadensis), propolis extract, calendula officinalis extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, cajeput oil, tea tree oil, gum benzoin tincture, honey
- Active ingredients: zinc oxide (1.2%)
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- Do not get into eyes
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use and consult a health practitioner
- Lip Clear cold sore cream soothes and treats cold sores and fever blisters
.25 oz (7 g)