100% Pure Cotton
Q-tips cotton swabs are the ultimate home and beauty tool. With the softest cotton at each end of the gently flexible stick, Q-tips cotton swabs are perfect for a variety of uses. Use our cotton swabs to meet your individual needs; Q-tips are suitable for use in many areas, including beauty (apply or remove eyeliner and eye shadow), baby care (delicately care for sensitive areas), home and electronics (clean and dust hard-to-reach spaces), or first aid (gently apply ointments and creams). Our paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests, and our cotton swabs are made with 100% pure cotton. Q-tips cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted, and our packaging is recyclable. The ?Q? stands for ?Quality,? something we?ve stood by since we were founded by Leo Gerstenzang in 1923. We?re proud of our history, commitment to the environment, and legacy of softness and quality. Today, Q-tips cotton swabs are the leading cotton swab brand and have been trusted for superior quality, versatility, and value for more than 85 years. Make sure to try our other products, including Q-tips Precision Tips and Q-tips Anti-Microbial Cotton Swabs. We?re also thrilled to announce our Q-tip Beauty Rounds, premium quality cotton pads for a wide range of beauty needs.
Q-tips Cotton Swabs Original, 1000 ct
- Q-Tips Cotton Swabs are the ultimate home, hygiene, and beauty tool.
- The soft cotton buds on Q-tips Cotton Swabs are made with 100% cotton, and the paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests.
- Use a Q-tip Cotton Swab as an ear cleaner (the cotton pads make perfect ear swabs) or as a beauty tool.
- The soft cotton sticks are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby hygiene; use a Q-tip to clean around your newborn’s belly button or around your baby’s nose.
- Q-tips cotton swabs are also great for cleaning electronics; the cotton tipped applicators are perfect for dusting between the keys on computer keyboards or cleaning out phone ports.
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs are biodegradable when composted, and all our packaging is recyclable.