Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts and crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more. Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs; get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick and lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures. Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports; they can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives. Q-tips are handy for arts and crafts projects; DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes; Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck. Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby and pet care; cean around your newborn’s belly button, between your baby’s toes, or around your baby’s nose; pets need gentle care too – don’t forget your cats and dogs. Q-tips are ideal for cleaning hard to reach places; use them to dust air vents, detail your car, or to clean ceramics and pottery; Q-tips are delicate enough for cleaning collectibles and jewelry
Q-tips Cotton Swabs, 170 ct:
- Tips cotton swabs are the Ultimate Home and Beauty Tool.
- With the most soft cotton at the tip from the end of the stick to the top of the swab and a gently flexible stick, Q-tips cotton swabs are perfect for a variety of uses.
- Different uses for our cotton swabs include beauty (apply or remove eyeliner and eye-shadow), baby care (delicately care for sensitive areas), home and electronics (clean and dust hard-to-reach spaces), and first aid (gently apply ointments and creams).
- Our paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests.
- Q-tips cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and our packaging is recyclable.
- Q-tips cotton swabs are made with 100 porcent pure cotton.
- The “Q” stands for Quality, something we’ve stood by since our founding by Leo Gerstenzang in 1923.
- We’re proud of our history, commitment to the environment, and legacy of softness and quality.
No hay valoraciones aún.