Active ingredient (in each 5 mL): Acetaminophen 160 mg. Inactive ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, tribasic sodium phosphate.
Compare to Infants’ Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredient. When baby relies on you to feel better, turn to Infants’ Pain & Fever, Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL, Dye-Free Grape Flavor. The active ingredient in this oral suspension liquid medicine is acetaminophen, a fast, effective pain reliever and fever reducer for children ages 2 to 3 years. Free of alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, gluten & high fructose corn syrup. Use only with enclosed syringe, Pediatrician Preferred Dosing System.
- THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT in Infants’ Pain & Fever, Dye-Free Grape Flavor, is acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL. Compare to Infants’ Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredient.
- MADE FOR AGES 2-3 YEARS: This product is a Grape flavored oral suspension liquid, formulated for children ages 2 to 3 years; for fast, effective relief of fever and pain.
- PAIN RELIEVER & FEVER REDUCER: Infants’ Pain & Fever temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat and toothache.
- FREE OF: alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, gluten & high fructose corn syrup. This infants’ pain reliever & fever reducer for children ages 2 to 3 years is dye-free with a non-staining formula.
- USE ENCLOSED SYRINGE only. Do not use other cups or spoons. Pediatrician Preferred Dosing System.
- Uses: temporarily: reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold; flu; headache; sore throat; toothache.
Warnings: Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.