Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 85.
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream is a concentrated formula that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked skin. When used daily, it’s clinically proven to instantly boost moisture levels and create a protective layer on the skin’s surface. The Working Hands cream helps prevent further moisture loss, and it’s safe and effective for people with diabetes.
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream, 5.4 oz. Jar:
- Instantly boosts moisture levels
- Creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface
- Helps prevent further moisture loss
- Draws moisture to the skin
- Provides relief in days
- Unique formulation of moisturizing ingredients guaranteed to improve dry skin
- Tackles severely dry skin from a moisture-based approach
- Contains a high concentration of glycerin that draws in and retains moisture which is necessary for healthy skin
- Apply a small dab of cream as needed throughout the day
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands lotion is guaranteed hardworking skincare
- Safe and effective for people with diabetes
No hay valoraciones aún.