Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment). Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cetyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, benzalkonium chloride, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract.
Get clearer skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser. Made with 2% salicylic acid acne medication, this unique formula of this acne face wash works to clear and help prevent breakouts. This cream facial cleanser contains powerful MicroClear technology, which is scientifically shown to boost delivery of acne medication to the source of breakouts. Designed for acne-prone skin, it gently and effectively removes excess oil, helping to unclog pores and leave skin clear and smooth. Special skin comforters in the acne face wash soothe and condition skin to help prevent irritation and over-drying, and this oil-free formula is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, our medicated daily acne cleanser can be used in a regular skincare routine to help eliminate breakouts for clean, clearer-looking skin.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser with salicylic acid acne treatment
- Designed for acne-prone skin, this daily acne wash gently & effectively removes dirt & excess oil
- Medicated acne cream cleanser is made with 2% salicylic acid to treat & help prevent breakouts
- Featuring powerful MicroClear technology shown to boost delivery of salicylic acid deep into pores
- Face wash contains skin comforters to sooth & condition skin to prevent irritation & over-drying
- The oil-free formula of this acne face wash is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores
- Cleanse skin and unclog pores for clearer, smoother skin with this salicylic acid facial wash
- From Neutrogena, the #1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand