Active Ingredients: (in each spray) Fluticasone propionate (glucocorticoid) 50 mcg – Allergy symptom reliever; Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, phenylethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
Children’s FLONASE provides 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing. It’s the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve itchy and watery eyes. Children’s FLONASE contains the #1 Pediatrician Prescribed Allergy Medicine.* *Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016.
- Outperforms the number 1 non-drowsy allergy medicine (Total nasal symptom relief vs. 10 mg single-ingredient loratadine)
- Helps block 6 allergic substances. Most allergy medicines only block 1. (Mechanism vs. most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy pills. FLONASE SENSIMIST acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.)
- Children’s FLONASE contains the number 1 pediatrician prescribed allergy medicine (Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016)
- More complete allergy symptom relief (vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion)
- Children’s FLONASE is the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve both nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes.
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Other Information: You may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-a-day use. Store between 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Keep this label and enclosed materials. They contain important additional information. Misc: Allergy symptom reliever nasal spray. Fluticasone propionate (glucocorticoid) 50 mcg per spray. 60 metered sprays. Non-drowsy. New look. 24 Hour Relief of: itchy, watery eyes; nasal congestion; runny nose; itchy nose; sneezing. 24 hour relief. Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-844-Flonase (1-844-356-6273) (English/Spanish) weekdays (9:00 am-5:00 pm ET). What problems can Flonase Allergy Relief help with? Flonase Allergy Relief helps relieve a broad range of uncomfortable symptoms like congestion and itchy eyes. Nasal symptoms. Eye symptoms. These symptoms can be triggered by allergens like pollen, mold, dust or pet dander. Outdoor allergens. Animal allergens. Indoor allergens. Made in Canada.