The Equate Extra Comfort Rest Assured Dental Nite Protector guards against grinding or clenching during the night (known as “bruxism”). This convenient and cost-effective item features a unique construction which allows for a custom fit to any mouth. Each order includes this one-size-fits-all guard, which takes all of only a few minutes to ready. Simply briefly boil in hot water to soften the Nite Protector. Then, bite down and shape to your teeth and mouth. Enjoy a comfortable nights rest with Equate Extra Comfort Rest Assured Dental Nite Protector.
Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.
- Compares to The Doctor’s Advanced Comfort NightGuard
- A highly-reliable dental protector to be worn at nighttime
- Molds to fit your mouth in just minutes!
- Protects your teeth (thus reducing undue damage) and reduces disturbing grinding noises while sleeping
- Each order includes one Nite Protector, a fitting tray, and a convenient storage case
- Instructions: Briefly boil in hot water to soften, then bite down and shape to your teeth and mouth
- Customization allows one size to fit all!
Why are there two mouth guards in the package?
- There are two mouthguards in this package, each guard can be boiled/fitted up to two times each. We provide two so there a back up guard in case you feel you could get a better fit by trying the molding process again. You should not wear both guards at the same time.
Can I fit the mouth guard to my bottom teeth?
- The Rest Assured dental protector is only designed to be used on the top teeth.
How many times can I try boiling the guard?
- A single guard can be boiled up to two times.
Is the guard BPA/latex free?
- BIS-Phenol A (BPA), and latex are not used in the manufacturing process of the finished good. However, we cannot confirm that the guard is free from these materials as we do not currently test for them in the finished product.
Is the guard gluten free?
- Gluten is not used in the manufacturing process of the finished good. However, we cannot confirm that the guard is free of gluten as we do not currently test for them in the finished product.
How long should a single guard last?
- On average we recommend replacing the guard every 3 months. We do recommend checking your guard daily for any signs of wear, if the guard has any excessively worn areas or thinning we recommend replacing the guard before the 3 month time period.
How should I clean the guard?
- The guard can be cleaned simply by rinsing it under cold water and you may scrub it gently with a soft toothbrush. Toothpaste, mouthwash and denture cleaner are not necessary.