Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1.
You can make a difference in your oral health starting today. Advance to a Healthier Mouth from Day 1* with Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Multi-Protection Mouthwash which starts fighting plaque from day 1. Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Multi-Protection Mouthwash kills 99% of germs without the harsh burn of alcohol. It provides 24 hour protection against plaque and gingivitis when used twice per day. *with continued use vs. brushing alone with ordinary toothpaste.
Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash, Alcohol Free, Clean Mint Multi-Protection, 1 L (33.8 fl oz):
- 99% Germ kill and a healthier mouth Gingivitis reduction vs. brushing with regular toothpaste
- Mouthwash for early gum disease: Helps reduce gum inflammation and bleeding gums
- Kills millions of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath without the burn of alcohol
- 24 hour protection with 2x daily use** ** Fights plaque & gingivitis
- Rinsing everyday helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps you get better dental check-ups** **Fights plaque & gingivitis
- Alcohol free so there is no burn of alcohol
Misc: Helps you get better dental check-ups (fights plaque & gingivitis). Alcohol free. 24 hour protection (fights plaque & gingivitis). Use 2X/day. Multi-protection. Kills germs. Reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. Keeps teeth cleaner longer (vs. brushing alone). Freshens breath. No burn of alcohol. Use with Crest Pro-health toothpaste to promote healthy teeth and gums. Kills millions of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath without the burn of alcohol. Questions? 1-800-285-9139. Cap sealed with printed band. If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest Pro-health will refund your purchase. Simply return your receipt and copy of bottle UPC within 60 days of purchase. Call 1-877-769-8794 for more information. In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit. www.crest.com.
No hay valoraciones aún.