Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Butoxy PEG-4 PG-Amodimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Malic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polysorbate 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid.
Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are the only flushable wipesendorsed by a WasteWater Utility (JEA). Designed for toilets and tested with plumbers, Cottonelle cloths are made with plant-based fibers and are free of plastic fibers, Cottonelle wipes immediately start to break down after flushing, are 100% flushable, sewer-safe and septic-safe. Cottonelles CleaningRipples Texture provides softness while removing more for a superior clean vs. the leading national value brand. Cottonelle personal wipes are hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, paraben-free, dye-free, and contain no harsh chemicals. Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths are sustainably sourced for responsibly managed forests. Available in peel-and-reseal soft packs, flip-top lids, refillable tubs, refill packs, and individually wrapped packs to meet all your personal care needs. And for a Refreshing Clean, add Cottonelle Toilet Paper to your bathroom routine.
- Contains 4 flip-top packs of 42 moist wipes per pack = 168 wipes total
- 100% flushable designed for toilets tested with plumbers, the only flushable wipe endorsed by a WasteWater Utility (JEA), immediately starts to break down after flushing
- 100% biodegradable – made with plant-based fibers, free of plastic fibers, sewer-safe, septic-safe
- No harsh chemicals – hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, paraben-free, dye-free
- CleaningRipples Texture provides softness while removing more for a superior clean vs. the leading national value brand
- Sustainably Sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Pair with Cottonelle Toilet Paper for a Refreshing Clean
- Packaging may vary
Packaging may vary