Active Ingredients: Stannous Fluoride (0.454%) (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion). Purposes: Anticavity, Antigingivitis, Antisensitivity. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-12, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Citrate, Zinc Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1.
Colgate Total SF Whitening Gel Toothpaste has a breakthrough formula that fights bacteria on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums for Whole Mouth Health. Colgate Total with stannous fluoride also offers more benefits than ever including sensitivity relief, improved enamel strength* and odor neutralization* (*based on in vitro studies)
- Breakthrough Formula
- Whitening Toothpaste that Removes and Prevents New Stains
- Fights Bacteria on Teeth, Tongue, Cheeks and Gums for Whole Mouth Health
- Mint Toothpaste for Long Lasting Fresh Breath
- Helps Prevent Plaque, Tartar, Cavities & Gingivitis
- Now with Relief for Sensitive Teeth
- Gel Toothpaste Formula
No hay valoraciones aún.