Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion)). Purpose: Antisensitivity, Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PEG-12, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1
Colgate Sensitive Whitening toothpaste provides 24/7 sensitivity protection with twice-daily brushing. This sensitive teeth toothpaste contains potassium nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin. With regular use, it provides long-lasting sensitivity relief and removes surface stains to help keep teeth whiter and brighter (with regular brushing vs. non-whitening toothpaste). Plus Colgate Sensitive Whitening toothpaste helps repair weakened enamel, protect teeth from cavities and provides the freshness you trust from Colgate.
Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste, Whitening – Fresh Mint Gel Formula:
- Clinically proven sensitivity relief
- Sensitive teeth toothpaste that provides 24/7 sensitivity protection (with twice-daily brushing)
- Maximum strength FDA-allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
- Whitening toothpaste superior stain removal formula helps to restore teeth’s natural whiteness (with regular brushing vs. non-whitening toothpaste)
- Builds increasing protection against future sensitivity (with continued twice-daily brushing)
- Freshens breath with fresh mint gel
Superior stain removal.