Water, decyl glucoside, coco-betaine, lauryl glucoside, isoamyl laurate, sucrose laurate, glycerin, natural fragrance, betaine, potassium cocyl hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrogenated palm glycerides, citrate, tocopherol, lecithin, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium chloride, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, potassium
A tear free formula to naturally clean your babys sensitive skin and hair. Burts Bees Baby Shampoo & Wash is clinically shown to be gentle enough for everyday use. This naturally foaming, non irritating baby shampoo and wash is made with 98.9% natural, plant based formula containing soy proteins to leave your baby clean and smooth. Plus it is pediatrician tested and contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS.
- BABY SHAMPOO: Make bath time easy with this natural gentle shampoo and body wash that cleanses and softens baby’s delicate sensitive skin. The perfect addition to any baby shower gift or new baby gift set!
- BABY BODY WASH: Mild baby wash and tear free baby shampoo come together in one non-irritating formula to cleanse hair and skin from head to toe
- NATURAL BABY CARE: This baby shampoo and body wash has a natural plant based cleansing complex with Soy Proteins that naturally moisturizes skin
- FRESH CLEAN SCENT: Burt’s Bees Baby Original Shampoo & Wash has a fresh scent that leaves baby’s skin soft clean and smelling delicious
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: Clinically proven to be safe and effective for daily use, this 98.9% natural origin baby bath essential is formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- We put an average of 52% post-consumer recycled (PCR) content in our plastics. We’re always trying to push the limits of our packaging to include more PCR and be easily recyclable without compromising the safety or quality of the products you love. We avoid over-packaging, limit mixed materials and use innovative recycled materials. Our towelettes are made from repurposed cotton tees, and their package has a sticker rather than a plastic closure. Our lip balms aren’t shrink-wrapped; instead, they have a slightly longer label that prevents tampering. Choices like these help us limit our footprint and cut out unnecessary plastics. We choose high-integrity materials that are more readily recyclable. That includes aluminum, steel, paper, glass, and plastics like PETE, HDPE and PP, with as much PCR as possible. Once our packaging has served its initial purpose, if we’ve made it easy to recycle, then we’ve made it easier for you to help us close the loop. HOW TO RECYCLE Recycle Curbside First, check your packaging for the recycling symbol. If you see one, make sure your local recycling service accepts that type of material (you can find out quickly at BeRecycled.org), then follow these basic steps: Remove as much excess product as you can Remove and discard the pump (if there is one) If the cap is the same material as its container, leave it on Drop your container in a curbside recycling bin—you’re done! Recycle With TerraCycle® Some packaging (especially if it’s small) and certain materials don’t play well with curbside recycling, so we offer a take-back service with TerraCycle. Just request a prepaid mailing label below, then fill up an envelope or box (reuse one if you can!) with your empty Burt’s Bees containers and mail them in for free. The TerraCycle team will take it from there and make sure our packaging is turned into new recycled products.
BABY SHAMPOO: Make bath time easy with this natural, gentle shampoo and body wash that cleanses and softens baby’s delicate, sensitive skin. The perfect addition to any baby shower gift or new baby gift set!,