Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 11%. Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, isoamyl laurate, butrospermum parkii (shea) butter, flavor, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, jojoba esters, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, citric acid, rebaudioside A, polyhydroxystearic acid.
Burts Bees All-Weather SPF15 Moisturizing Lip Balm protects and nourishes your lips all year long. Infused with Zinc Oxide, this natural broad spectrum SPF15 lip balm provides sunscreen benefits without the typical whitening appearance and leaves your lips richly moisturized and soft. Rain or shine, Burts Bees All-Weather SPF15 will make your lips juicy, happy and feeling healthy in a matte finish and is water resistant (40 minutes). This tint free tube of soothing All-Weather SPF15 Lip Balm glides on smoothly with moisturizing balm texture to nourish dry lips while keeping them protected and hydrated. Conveniently tuck this tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use this natural Burts Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm to make lips feel their best.
- LIP CARE: Weather you’re hitting the ski slopes or relaxing on the beach, keep your lips protected with Burt’s Bees All-Weather SPF15 moisturizing Lip Balm.
- SPF LIP BALM: Infused with Zinc Oxide, this broad spectrum lip balm provides sunscreen benefits without leaving a white residue.
- MOISTURIZING: This conditioning lip treatment leaves your lips smooth and refreshed with a matte finish.
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
- WATER RESISTANT LIP BALM: Rain or shine, this lip balm with spf is water resistant for up to 40 minutes so you can enjoy every season with healthy, happy lips.