Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, citric acid, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, peg-16 soy sterol, polysorbate 20, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, sodium coco pg-dimonium, chloride phosphate, sodium citrate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, xanthan gum, propylparaben, ethylparaben, propylene glycol, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, sodium cocoyl amino acids, sarcosine, potassium aspartate, magnesium aspartate, sodium hydroxide.
This Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser gently cleanses and calms dry, sensitive skin. Sensitive skin can become unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Our exclusive facial cleansing formula with Calming Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile, helps visibly reduce the look of redness and calm irritated, sensitive skin. This gentle foaming facial cleanser works as a face wash and makeup remover to lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without over-drying the skin. A foaming cleanser that is fragrance-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic, gentle enough for everyday use.Use the complete Aveeno Ultra-Calming collection or explore other Aveeno collections for a skin solution that reveals your natural beauty. Aveeno has been dermatologist recommended for over 65 years.
- 6-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser for sensitive skin
- This gentle foaming facial cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying the skin
- With Calming Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile to help reduce the look of redness
- Gentle facial cleanser works as a face wash and makeup remover to cleanse and calm sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic formula gentle enough for everyday use
- This face cleanser helps visibly reduce the appearance of redness & calm irritated, sensitive skin
- Facial cleanser leaves skin looking healthy and from a Dermatologist recommended brand
- For best use, pump foaming cleanser into your hand or cloth and massage lather over wet face