Active: Petrolatum (41%) Inactive: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is designed specifically for sensitive skin. It is the number 1 Dermatologist recommended multi-purpose solution for many of your skincare needs. It is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin and ideal for extremely dry, cracked skin, and chapped lips. It nourishes and protects skin to enhance healing from skin irritations such as minor cuts and burns, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels. Aquaphor Healing Ointment can also help prevent chafing and helps protect skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather. Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum the ointment works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that allows flow of excess fluid and oxygen. The barrier also keeps in skin’s own moisture to create an ideal healing environment, so you can get on with your day comfortably. To use: Apply to the affected area as needed. For best results gently clean any wounds before applying Aquaphor. Aquaphor Ointment is a white translucent to light yellow ointment. Color variations occur due to the nature of the ingredients in the product, but do not affect product safety and performance.
- Frequent exposure to water, irritating detergents or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use Aquaphor Healing Ointment overnight to enhance healing and restore moisture.?
- One essential solution for many skincare needs: protects, soothes, and restores healthy skin
- Chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels and feet, friction and minor burns
- Different from a lotion or cream, it creates a protective barrier on the skin to create an ideal healing environment
- Preservative and fragrance free, Dermatologist Recommended Brand