Active Ingredients: Docosanol 10% – Cold sore/fever blister treatment; Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate.
Abreva Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time. While other products just soothe, Abreva works quickly by penetrating deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus. Abreva comes in a tube or pump, and uses the same formula for each.
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips
- Shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms
- Delivers best results when treated at the first tingle
- Penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus
- Contains 2 grams of cream
- HSA and FSA eligible item